Hey there friends. I got this calendar that is designed as a daily cue and streak tracker. This is what it suggests to do each morning:
- Breathe life into Your Body
- Think of three things for which I am grateful
- List three things I will do today to make my life even better
- Then mark it off on the calendar
The Little Calendar that Brainwashes You: It's free, plus shipping. I have no idea if the bonuses are still available; you could ask if you are interested. As to the calendar itself, it is so small that there's space for an inspirational quote a month, and enough to make an “x” on the day you've done.
As I like publicity, and I always hope my acting publicly will push me to greater consistency, I share today's entry here:
One of the harder ones on this list for me, but I found one in the cutting of hair today.
I kind of have my morning set up for this anyway. My alarm is set so I don't have time to hang out in bed. It's up, a hug for my son, and the short walk to the synagogue. I'm rowing shortly, so that will also qualify.
- Ken Stern: and his book Republican Like Me: How I Left the Liberal Bubble and Learned to Love the Right. I just love that there are people out there willing to challenge themselves and standing for the possibility of a better dialogue in the world.
- The United States: it is President's day, and without the US, the world we have would just not be possible.
- Sharleen: There's nothing like a built in friend and playmate.
- This Calendar: done
- Contact three people