Hey there friends. I missed a step as to the morning routine. Here's the list again, complete:
- Breathe life into Your Body.
- Think of three things for which I am grateful.
- Think of three things I am looking forward to.
- List three things I will do today to make my life even better.
- Then mark it off on the calendar.
The Little Calendar that Brainwashes You: See yesterday for more on this.
Remembered this on my way to synagogue this morning, and I smiled.
I did row yesterday, and I did take an extra deep breath on my out this morning.
- That I'm smart
- That I still get a hug from my teenagers when they leave the hous.
- That I know how to touch type, thanks especially to the Dvorak keyboard layout on this: if I look down to look for letters on the QWERTY keyboard, it doesn't help
- A finished haircut
- Three more contacts, I still owe one from yesterday.
- This Calendar: done
- Contact three people
- Get my haircut finished